RETURN MATERIAL AUTHORIZATION (RMA)
It's CellAntenna Limited's promise to offer the simplest and fastest resolution to all product related concerns. Please read our RETURN POLICY prior to requesting an RMA.
When returning products please follow these steps:
- Please read this entire page and then Click on the I AGREE button located at the end of this page.
- Fill in the form in its entirety.
- Make sure you press the SEND button. You should receive a confirmation indicating that your form will be processed.
- An RMA # will be issued to you by phone, fax or email.
- Send the products along with the EMAIL sent you that has the RMA number.
- Do not send the product prior to obtaining this authorization number from us.
- Send a copy of the Original Receipt with the EMAIL sent to you with the RMA number.
- Make sure that the RMA # is clearly marked on the outside of the package.
- MAKE SURE RMA # IS ON THE PACKAGE
Standard Terms and Conditions for RMA:
CellAntenna Limited will not be responsible for equipment returned without RMA #.
All products being shipped to CellAntenna Limited for repair/refund/exchange must be freight prepaid (customer pays for shipping), and must be sent back by UPS or Fedex( for tracking purposes) only unless otherwise authorized.
For all under warranty repair/replacement, the manufacturer's standard warranty shall apply
CellAntenna Limited reserves the right to direct the RMA request to the originating manufacturer of the product in question. The Customer shall be notified with the proper address, telephone support number and procedure by phone, email or fax.
Authorization numbers will expire 15 days from the date issued.
I have read the RMA policy and the Return Policy and agree with its terms and conditions.